List:       nedit-discuss
Subject:    Re: Link Problem
From:       Rob Brown <rbrownemail () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-02-08 5:18:49

Thank you,
That did the trick.  The original Makefile.linux had just -lXm which
didn't work.  I googled around and found -lXmu helped some people,
figured (incorrectly) that -lXm was a typo and changed it to -lXmu.
Doh!!  Any thoughts on why Make can't find it? I'm running a clone of
RHEL3.  Oh well, no worries. Thanks for the help.
Rob