List:       nedit-discuss
Subject:    Announcing NEdit 5.4RC2
From:       Joor Loohuis <joor () loohuis-consulting ! nl>
Date:       2003-10-22 18:50:10

We'd like to inform you of the release today of the second release
candidate of NEdit 5.4. It was found that significant corrections were
made to the first release candidate, and so we'd like to request your
cooperation by testing this latest version, so that NEdit 5.4 may be
released as soon as possible.

The source code for the release candidate can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.nedit.org/pub/beta. At this location you will also find a
subdirectory containing binary packages for a number of platforms.

Since this is a release candidate, we hope to receive your feedback. For
that you can use the familiar mailing lists or the bug tracker which can
be found at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=111005&group_id=11005&func=browse

--
Joor Loohuis