List:       nedit-develop
Subject:    [ nedit-Bugs-552404 ] Consistency check ptvl failed
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-07-27 23:24:25

Bugs item #552404, was opened at 2002-05-05 02:29
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lebert
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=111005&aid=552404&group_id=11005

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I was editing 5 or 6 files, using copy &amp; paste,
searching by regular expressions and then I saw
&quot;Consistency check ptvl failed&quot; six times in my
terminal window. I start nedit seldom from a terminal
window, so I cannot say how often it had appeared
before. I found the string in textDisp.c in function
posToVisibleLineNum. I have no idea what it means or
how critical this is. So far nedit did not crash.

Version info:

NEdit Version 5.2
October 2001

     Built on: NetBSD, x86, GNU C
     Built at: Apr  9 2002, 03:42:54
   With Motif: 2001 [@(#)Motif Version 2.1.30]
Running Motif: 2001
       Server: The XFree86 Project, Inc 40200000

Comment By: Bert Wesarg (lebert)