List:       nedit-develop
Subject:    [ nedit-Bugs-1587902 ] copy paste in dialog
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-10-31 14:15:33

Bugs item #1587902, was opened at 2006-10-31 08:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tringali
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=111005&aid=1587902&group_id=11005

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In a dialog such as "Find" or "Save as", I cannot do
any copy/paste. Copy/paste works fine in the main
window. Entering text by hand in the dialog boxes also
works fine.

My system is

debian/etch amd64,
uname -a gives
Linux hyd9 2.6.17-2-amd64 #1 SMP Wed Sep 13 17:49:33
CEST 2006 x86_64 GNU/Linux

and I'm using the binary given on the website
(nedit-5.5-Linux-x86).

I installed the motifnls.deb package as well.

I do get an error message when starting nedit:
locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
X locale modifiers not supported, using default

but I think this refers to some other problem (I'm
using a german keyboard and in nedit my umlaut-keys
don't work)

Thanks for and hints.

Christian