List:       nedit-develop
Subject:    [ nedit-Bugs-816646 ] font selection
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-02-20 3:20:14

Bugs item #816646, was opened at 10/02/03 09:17
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=111005&aid=816646&group_id=11005

not just the latest update.
Category: Program
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Under Red-Hat 9.0, I cannot pick up a font in the list
of available fonts.
Only changing by hand the font size I get a font
different from the standard one (too small for me)