List:       nedit-develop
Subject:    [ nedit-Bugs-1014288 ] context menu blanking
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-09-28 13:29:29

Bugs item #1014288, was opened at 2004-08-23 13:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by edg
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=111005&aid=1014288&group_id=11005

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There used to be a conflict with screen blanking when
the user rightclicked in the edit pane, related to the
power saving settings of the X server. AFAIK a
workaround was added to cure this, and the context menu
is usable again. However, rightclicking on the tab bar
still blanks the screen.