List:       nedit-develop
Subject:    Re: [ nedit-Patches-920929 ] move tab by drag and drop
From:       TK Soh <teekaysoh () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-22 14:25:12

--- "SourceForge.net" <noreply@sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Patch v1.0 runs on RedHat 9.0 with OM-2.1.30. Lesstif
> (0.93.18) compiled but, however, won't work - help me
> fix it if you can.

A few problems I encountered with Lesstif:
1. somehow the several tabs on the left side of the tab bar, most persistently
the left-most tab, seem to have lost the drop-site support. Dropping into these
tabs do not [always] invoke the XmNdropProc callback.

2. when dropping tab into the text area, the widget parameter passed to the
XmNdropProc callback is somehow always the very first text widget registered as
drop-site (all splitpanes are registered as drop-site). Hence the move
operation s don't work as intended.

Maybe the Lesstif guru can help. I'll check the later Lesstif releases to see
if any of them come out helpful.