List:       nbd-general
Subject:    [Nbd] nbd structured reply
From:       Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy <vsementsov () virtuozzo ! com>
Date:       2017-09-21 12:18:47

Hi all!

I'm about this:

"A server SHOULD try to minimize the number of chunks sent in a reply,
but MUST NOT mark a chunk as final if there is still a possibility of
detecting an error before transmission of that chunk completes"

What do we mean by "possibility"? Formally, such possibility exists
always, so, we'll never mark a chunk as final.

--
Best regards,
Vladimir