List:       nas
Subject:    ausun
From:       Wang Ke <akw () nsegc ! bu ! edu>
Date:       1998-07-17 20:57:23

So far I've successfully run audemo, but when I try to run ausun the
following message appears:

Fatal server error:
could not create audio connection block info

I am connected to a SPARC20 via an NCD HMX/pro terminal. My ultimate goal
is to be able to run sdr/vat (the SPARC is connected to the MBONE) at the
SPARC and listen to sound at my NCD terminal. Anybody tried it?

Thanks,
Andrew