List:       nas
Subject:    installing NAS
From:       Wang Ke <akw () nsegc ! bu ! edu>
Date:       1998-07-16 18:04:17

Can somebody who installed NAS in Solaris give me some hints?

I've tried "xmkmf" with the OPENWINHOME set to  /usr/openwin and it
created the Makefile. But when I type "make" the following appears:

making all in ./include...
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `all'
Current working directory /export/home/akw/nas-1.2p5/include
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

I've looked in the directory ./include (. is nas-1.2p5) and there is no
Makefile, only the Imakefile. I've included my home directory as the
BINDIR. Is it a problem with the imake or make?

Thanks,
Andrew