List:       nanog
Subject:    Re: ICMP Attacks???????
From:       Paul Ferguson <pferguso () cisco ! com>
Date:       1997-08-21 21:04:35

At 03:26 PM 08/21/97 -0500, Jon Green wrote:

>Maybe we should get CyberPromo to spam all the technical contacts
>in Internic's database to tell them how to do filtering. :)

Well, at least there is an I-D to point them to:

 ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ferguson-ingress-filtering-02.txt

Daniel Senie and I will be submitting at least on further draft before
we ask that this be published as an Informational RFC. Until then, you
can simply point people to the draft and say, 'Here.'

- paul