List:       nanog
Subject:    Re: Disney+ Geolocation (again)
From:       Martin Hannigan <hannigan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-11-21 23:36:32

Hey Seth.

I still like SOA for troubleshooting. The older our beloved net gets the
less useful old reliable things get, but there can sometimes be good clues.

shell01-clt01> dig SOA disneystreaming.com

;; ANSWER SECTION:
disneystreaming.com. 3600 IN SOA ns1.p72.dynect.net.
dnsadmin.bamtechmedia.com. 2018072197 3600 600 604800 1800

I forgot MLBAM spunoff BAMTECH and then Disney acquired them. They have a
peeringDB entry. I don't think its unreasonable at all to try dnsadmin@ or
peering@ in this case. If all else fails, OOB and I will hunt down my
connection there for you.
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-zucker-82b9a33/>