List:       nanog
Subject:    Re: GTT contact
From:       Jeroen Wunnink <Jeroen.Wunnink () gtt ! net>
Date:       2020-11-18 16:24:53

Send me a direct mail with the details/path/loss/etc and I'll get this checked.

Jeroen Wunnink
Sr. Manager - Integration Engineering

www.gtt.net <http://www.gtt.net/>

On 18/11/2020, 16:03, "NANOG on behalf of Joseph Breu" \
<nanog-bounces+jeroen.wunnink=gtt.net@nanog.org on behalf of breu@breu.org> wrote:

    NOTE: This is an external message. Please use caution when replying, opening \
attachments or clicking on any links in this e-mail.

    Hi All,

    Looking for a GTT NOC contact that can assist with packet loss on a transit link \
between SEA and SFO.  I tried emailing their NOC but they keep asking for an account \
number of service details.  We are not their customer - we're just being impacted by \
the packet loss.

    Thanks in advance
    -breu