List:       nanog
Subject:    Re: [Ext] Re: Hurricane Maria: Summary of communication status - and lack of
From:       Barbara Roseman <barbara.roseman () icann ! org>
Date:       2017-09-29 16:22:17

Sean, thank you for all the excellent updates you have been providing. Status.pr is \
disturbing since there is no context to the stats offered on this page. 49% of \
supermarkets may be open, but with nothing on their shelves. And 11k refugees? Who \
are they trying to kid with a number like that.

-Barb
+1.808.385.1677
mauigrrl@earthlink.net

Written on the move, apologies for any errors.