List:       nanog
Subject:    SYN Floods from Verizon in the Midwest-Chicago area?
From:       Bobin Joseph <Bobin.Joseph () mitchell ! com>
Date:       2016-12-30 16:55:11

Wondering if anyone noticed issues with customers coming from Verizon's han=
doff in Chicago - 204.255.168.61? We have couple of customers with Verizon =
that seem to have been flooding us with SYN's. It seems Verizon has acknowl=
edged this, but as we are not customers of VZN, we have no information abou=
t this. The SYN floods stopped around 10:20 PST on 12/29. Had enough impact=
 to cause a minor outage.

Thanks,
Bobin Joseph