List:       nanog
Subject:    Lenovo & messagelabs
From:       John Zettlemoyer <john () west-canaan ! net>
Date:       2016-08-22 17:04:51

We are getting multiples of Lenovo sales email in the last hour.  The same sales \
email has come across about every 3 minutes for the last 30 minutes. I wrote "STOP" \
back to one of them, and now messagelabs has sent me a "The following recipient(s) \
cannot be reached" message about 6 times.
Could someone from messagelabs or Lenovo please contact me off list.

Thank you

John Zettlemoyer
Sr. Director of I.T. Infrastructure ::  WCiT - West-Canaan LLC
856.310.1375 x221 :: john@wcit.net :: www.wcit.net
Colocation, Cloud, Dedicated, Email, Backups, Access, Networks, etc.

"I keep the lights blinking out of sequence!"