List:       nanog
Subject:    CLEC willing to offer rev-share
From:       Markus <universe () truemetal ! org>
Date:       2013-07-24 22:23:04

Hello!

Since there are not only ISPs on this list but also CLECs: I have a few
million minutes to US DIDs every month but my current DID provider is
not offering any revenue share. I'd like to change that. Any CLEC here
who is willing to share a bit of the revenue with me?

Operators in other countries: please get in touch as well!

Regards
Markus