List:       nanog
Subject:    RE: comcast enterprise/carrier services
From:       "Adcock, Matt [HISNA]" <MAdcock () hisna ! com>
Date:       2010-04-28 13:42:11

IMHO the cable provider and enterprise provider subsets have no intersection.  I've \
never had a good experience with a cable provider trying to pretend to be an \
enterprise provider.

Thanks,
Matt

  Matt Adcock, Manager
334-481-6629 (w) / 334-312-5393 (m) / MAdcock@hisna.com
700 Hyundai Blvd.  / Montgomery, AL 36105

The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper = 1.2 trees, per year
By not printing this email, you've saved paper, ink and millions of trees