List:       nanog
Subject:    Re: Tor abuse FAQs
From:       Steve Pirk <orion () pirk ! com>
Date:       2009-06-25 19:38:31

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Hurricane Electric.  Probably a tunnel from their tunnelbroker free v6 service.
>
> $ whois 2001:470:f15d:fe1d:33f:ad43:1:fa4

Doh! See, I said my skills were lacking. How lacking I had not
realized. Duuuuh, use whois. What a dummy. Consider me educated list,
I will crawl back into my cave :-)

Thanks to everyone who responded with how to confirm HE. Abuse to them
was passed to a customer of HE. Customer says not their space. Oh,
well, back to searching. Thanks!

--
steve