List:       nanog
Subject:    Re: [funsec] Subject line misleading. AT&T Pwned. Sweet
From:       Eric Brunner-Williams <brunner () nic-naa ! net>
Date:       2008-07-31 14:31:03

oddly enough, i was chatting with a friend from the w3c while walking
off-site to lunch from the dublin ietf about the life, and death, of the
w3c's p3p project (i was a contributor, he works in a different area),
and its possible re-animation.

without meaning to (i assume) martin's made a landmark post -- one
mentioning "privacy policy", on nanog.