List:       nano-devel
Subject:    Re: [Nano-devel] supporting enhanced regexes on OS X  [patch]
From:       Benno Schulenberg <bensberg () justemail ! net>
Date:       2016-03-23 16:34:45

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016, at 19:44, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 21 Mar 2016 08:19, Thomas Rosenau wrote:
> > So here's another try in the attachment, using AC_COMPILE_IFELSE and
> > AC_LANG_PROGRAM.
> > What do you think?
>
> looks fine to me.  thanks!

Patch was applied to SVN in r5759.

Thanks, Thomas!

By the way, Thomas, there's a patch for some Mac keybindings
on the list.  I don't know if you're subscribed; it was posted here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nano-devel/2016-03/msg00056.html

Could you test the patch and tell us if it works for you?
And doesn't break anything in an OS X environment?

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own