List:       nano-devel
Subject:    [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.1.99pre1
From:       Chris Allegretta <chrisa () asty ! org>
Date:       2009-11-15 6:48:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

is released

2009.11.15 - GNU nano 2.1.99pre1 "take a bow" is out there, man, it's
		out there all right.  This release contains mainly
		bugfixes, underscoring that we are preparing for the
		next stable series release.  Included are many fixes
		for the new soft wrapping code, compiler warning tweaks,
		and the modification time warning no longer triggers
		when saving a file as a new name.  Also include are
		some fixes for various nanorc options, and there are
		surely more bugs to find before we call the code base
		stable, so please keep those reports coming!

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta	http://www.asty.org

v4sw7CUPYhw5ln6pr5Pck4ma7u7Lw0m6g/l7DUi5e6t5Ab6THen7g6Ma29s5r3p-4 hackerkey.com