List:       namedroppers
Subject:    change to wording in dynDNS-09
From:       Paul A Vixie <paul () VIX ! COM>
Date:       1996-03-19 1:09:20

[jim bound]
>What I would like to see before anymore changes are made for dynDNS-09
>are as follows:
>
>1.  Name of Person requesting the change:

        Paul Vixie

>2.  Reason/Rationale for the change:

        Grammatical error

>3.  Existing Wording in the specificiation:

   4.2. If update ordering is desired, the requestor will need to know the
   value of the existing SOA RR.  Requestors who update the SOA RR must
   update the SOA SERIAL field in a positive direction (as defined by
   [KRE1996]) and to preserve the other SOA fields unless the requestor's
   explicit intent is to change them.  The SOA SERIAL field must never be
   set to zero (0).

>4.  Replacement Wording in the specification suggested:

s/and to preserve/and preserve/, therefore:

--
Paul Vixie
La Honda, CA                    "Illegitimibus non carborundum."