List:       namedroppers
Subject:    [dnsext] Minutes from IETF-75 uploaded
From:       Andrew Sullivan <ajs () shinkuro ! com>
Date:       2009-08-25 22:45:56

Dear colleagues,

I have just uploaded minutes from the IETF-75 meeting to the materials
site.  You may view them at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/minutes/dnsext.txt.

I would appreciate participants checking them to ensure that they find
nothing incorrect in them.  Thanks to Peter Koch and Joe Abley for
acting (respectively) as minute and jabber scribes.  I edited Peter's
minutes, so errors and omissions are attributable to me.

Thanks and best regards,

Andrew

--
Andrew Sullivan