List:       namedroppers
Subject:    RE: 2929bis RRTYPE Allocation for the ENUM Branch Location  Record
From:       "Eastlake III Donald-LDE008" <Donald.Eastlake () motorola ! com>
Date:       2007-01-23 17:41:35

Hi,

I have received no private comments on the current version of the 2929bis draft since \
it was posted. If I do, I'll forward them to this list (or at least the gist of them \
if the commenter has privacy concerns).

While there is no explicit provision for appealing the decision of the Expert, since \
they are appointed by the IESG you could always go to the IESG and try to get the \
Expert replaced. This is the normal thing with the powerful single administrator \
model.

Donald