List:       namedroppers
Subject:    Requirements Matrix updated
From:       Ben Laurie <ben () algroup ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-11-05 12:15:37

I have updated the requirements matrix:

http://www.links.org/dnssec/requirements-matrix-3.htm

I have added rows for the proposals on the table which I perceive as
having noticable support. Feel free to point out others.

These are: NSEC2/NSEC3 with modifications that are obvious from
discussion but may not be in the I-Ds yet, NSEC2/NSEC3 as above but with
banning of wildcards, and synthesized NSEC records.

Not surprisingly, these proposals are pretty much orthogonal (that is,
the sets of requirements they do not satisfy are disjoint).

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Ben.

--