List:       namedroppers
Subject:    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-05.txt
From:       Roy Arends <roy () logmess ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 10:34:48

We've sent draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-05.txt off to the
Internet-Drafts administrator. This the URL for what we've sent in:

   http://www.logmess.com/~roy/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-05.txt

The following are changes suggested by WG as per version 04:

      Added definitions for "signed name" and "unsigned name".

      Added text to make it clear that insecure delegations may have
      Opt-In NXT records of the same name.  Updated the example to have
      one of these.

      Changed Server-side requirements from MUST NOT to SHOULD NOT and
      added some basic description of what action to take in the face of
      violating the delegation-only restriction.

      Relaxed requirement that servers drop negative wildcard proof from
      MUST to MAY, reiterated the client requirement.

      Added section on Dynamic Update declaring it to be undefined wrt
      Opt-In.

      Essentially rewrote the "Security Considerations" section. It does
      not actually say anything different, but hopefully it says it in a
      clearer fashion.

      Split references into Normative and Informative.

      Fixed the example zone and responses to match Delegation Signer.

Roy