List:       namedroppers
Subject:    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-03.txt
From:       Rob Austein <sra+namedroppers () hactrn ! net>
Date:       2003-02-25 17:24:00

I just sent draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-03.txt off to the
Internet-Drafts administrator on behalf of the DNSSEC document editing
team.  Since this is a busy time for the I-D admin, it may take a
while for this draft to get to the head of the queue.  In the
meantime, here's the URL for what I just sent in:

  http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-03.txt

Comments actively solicited, the sooner the better.  See the WG
chairs' periodic posting to this list on "DNSSEC editing process" for
details on where to send feedback.