List:       naim-users
Subject:    Re: [naim-users-89] Logging by buddy
From:       Daniel Reed <n () cs ! rpi ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-07 18:47:01

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Rahul Dhar wrote:
) In 0.11.3, do you think you can add an option for logging conversations by
( buddy?  That way, AIM conversations can be read without the use of
( grep.  Maybe create a ~/.naim directory and put all the logfiles in
( there.  I know logfiles can already be configured to go there, since
( that's where I leave them.
I personally don't like that idea (and given naim's output format it
shouldn't be too hard to post-process your log files), but I'll look into it
as an option for 0.11.3.

Also, can you configure your mail client to word wrap no wider than the 80th
column?

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal. -- Hannah More