List:       naim-users
Subject:    TOC (fwd)
From:       Daniel Reed <n () cs ! rpi ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-06 19:04:25

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:31:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Daniel Reed <n@cs.rpi.edu>
To: naim-announce@n.ml.org
Subject: TOC

Something has broken at AOL's side, and you may not be able to connect to
AIM because of it.

Until the issue is resolved, you can work around the problem by specifying
an alternate authorization server when you /connect. If you /connect after
naim has started, simply append toc-d01.blue.aol.com after your screen
name. If you issue a connect line in ~/.naimrc, append toc-d01.blue.aol.com
to the end of that line, i.e.:
set aim:password	mypass
AIM:connect	myname	toc-d01.blue.aol.com

While I have your attention, 0.11.2 is nearing release. You can check out
the current change log at http://naim.n.ml.org/ChangeLog.php, and if you
have any bug reports or small feature requests, let me know.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>
I hack, therefore I am.