List:       naim-users
Subject:    0.11.0RC3
From:       Daniel Reed <n () cs ! rpi ! edu>
Date:       2001-11-13 20:08:31

I've fixed all of the bugs I know about, and added all of the features I
wanted in 0.11.0. Please download -13-1427 and let me know if you can make
it break. If not, this will be repackaged as 0.11.0 tomorrow afternoon.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>
The strength of a good leader lies in his ability to make the obvious appear innovative. -- David Eddings