List:       naim-users
Subject:    Re: [naim-users-23] 0.11.0 keys
From:       Daniel Reed <n () cs ! rpi ! edu>
Date:       2001-11-06 18:03:41

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Mike Jacobi wrote:
) On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Daniel Reed wrote:
) > I know some people want different behaviours for some of these keys, and
) > some people want some new behaviours for new keys, so send a post listing
) > what you want to propose.
) How about
) pgup / pgdn for the current window (rather than all the windows)
) home / end for buddies and
) insert / delete for connections
This has been implemented. Let me know what your (plural) feelings are.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>
When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder. -- James H. Boren