List:       nagiosplug-help
Subject:    Re: [Nagiosplug-help] Nrpe Start fails
From:       Andreas Ericsson <ae () op5 ! se>
Date:       2012-04-11 15:04:52

On 04/11/2012 03:22 PM, Casteel, Ben wrote:
> Viswa,
>
> Please don't put our clients server names and info on the public
> Internet.

You just did that yourself. You might be able to sway sourceforge
admins to cull the list archives for you, but we have no sway over
what goes in those otherwise. Plus, you'd have to track down every
single site that indexes the plugin-devel mailing list in order to
get rid of it completely.

--
Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson@op5.se

on peace.