List:       nagiosplug-help
Subject:    [Nagiosplug-help] check_icmp latency?
From:       Brian Warzynak <bwarzynak () eriefcu ! org>
Date:       2007-05-08 17:23:24

Hi list

I am having a possible issue with check latency and check_icmp.  I am checking 100+ \
hosts and check_icmp is one of the frequent checks.  It is giving much longer results \
than if I execute the script via command line.  Nagios is running on a dual 1G P3 \
with 1.5G ram - it does not seem to be bogging down the CPU at all - just getting \
inaccurate results - but does anyone have any suggestion as to why?

- Brian Warzynak (bwarzynak)