List:       nagios-users
Subject:    [Nagios-users] Introducing Adagios - Another web configuration interface to Nagios
From:       Páll_Guðjón_Sigurðsson <palli () ok ! is>
Date:       2012-10-26 15:41:47

Hello everyone,

This is a call for testers on our new Nagios web configuration utility. We use pynag \
as our underlying library to configure nagios in-place.

We would love feedback from any interested party to help us iron out bugs and ideas \
on what Nagios tasks currently take to much of your time and could be made easier \
with a web interface.

Features
* Edit nagios configs in-place without a database backend (thanks pynag)
* Audit of configuration changes (aka git integration)
* Bulk Edit/Copy/Delete of objects
* Value-add for both novices and nagios gurus
* Rest Interface
* Start/Stop/Reload of Nagios Service

Adagios also integrates nicely with okconfig offering features such as:
* Template support
* Preconfigured templates (windows,linux,oracle,brocade,etc)
* Remotely push agent to client (windows,rhel,debian,suse are supported)
* Network scan to find unmonitored hosts
* Easy changes to plugin thresholds via nagios macros

As with any configuration utility. Please make sure you take backups before \
installing in a live environment.

Install instruction for Centos/RHEL: \
https://github.com/opinkerfi/adagios/blob/master/README.md Live demo here: \
http://adagios.opensource.is