List:       nagios-devel
Subject:    Re: [Nagios-devel] Fix typo in histogram.c
From:       Andreas Ericsson <ae () op5 ! se>
Date:       2011-11-21 16:24:51

On 11/08/2011 08:31 PM, Sven-G=F6ran Bergh wrote:
> Hi,
> =

> attached patch fix a small typo in histogram.c
> =

Applied. Thanks, and sorry for the delay.

-- =

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson@op5.se

on peace.

---
All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure =

contains a definitive record of customers, application performance, =

security threats, fraudulent activity, and more. Splunk takes this =

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d