List:       nagios-devel
Subject:    [Nagios-devel] Number of service dependencies shown by pre-flight
From:       Mohit Chawla <mohit.chawla.binary () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-18 13:54:15

Hello,

In a servicedependency object, if I have a single master service, with
single dependent service on the same host ( say, ssh dependent on ping
on localhost ), the pre-flight check prints "Checking service
dependencies...Checked 2 service dependencies." If I add another such
servicedependency, it shows four dependencies. Is this the expected
behavior ? If yes, can someone explain in brief how this works ?

- Mohit