List:       nagios-devel
Subject:    Re: [Nagios-devel] Small patches for NDOUtils SSL
From:       Duncan Ferguson <duncan.ferguson () opsera ! com>
Date:       2009-08-24 14:41:55

On 24 Aug 2009, at 15:18, Matthieu Kermagoret wrote:

> Hope these patches will help (even a little).

Thanks for the patches - both applied and committed.

   Duncs

--
Duncan Ferguson
Senior Developer

["image001.gif" (image001.gif)]

GIF89ad!h3e@jKM޶ڕ!,d!0I8ͻ`(A(Jd뾔#tm|0G(f-D \
iV/vK1/F,][bcz Aj
38W5H7	P	PPhRm7Ab7GHH	QgQK
^
I։JK
Q7 aY4&!Qe*|ʴUR%HC iĔ \
qBI!u!FM?Lrɂ( 4$CvoB N4?4XeLbX+:CҾb \
Ԧo.!DTpQJ%T ~9 ?650ra(^x ^7<If."XaI5[2ؗ<ueM \
D!ڄ	i'-J6#l0q% J/4į|L)c:QE6H%
*%_ij
nE*Σ-!@Ł	m&}|W:;U8  E
eA``N hu\-g\!' +\%>C	J>
AQ'8׍FW%5\Ae`ed0fhpflrfpUtbu٥/D;

Opsera Limited | Unit 69 Suttons Business Park
Reading | Berkshire | RG6 1AZ | UK

Phone:   +44 (0) 845 057 7887
Mobile:   +44 (0) 7968 148 748
Skype:   duncan_j_ferguson     Email:   duncan.ferguson@opsera.com
www.opsera.com

Opsera Limited is registered in the UK under Company Number 5396532.
Our registered office is Gorse View, Horsell Rise, Woking, Surrey,
GU21 4RB.