List:       nag
Subject:    Re: [nag] Driver - sql and category
From:       Johan FISCHER <linux () fischaz ! com>
Date:       2003-11-05 3:45:46

This message is in MIME format.

> The SQL driver works just fine right now. The category driver needs to be
> updated, but I'm really unclear why you're changing code outside of
> category.php.

Ok, so I made a big mistake again .... Ok, that's fine with.

If I understand well the situation, all i have to do to is correct the bugs in
the lib/Driver/category.php by adding the missing functions (add, delete ...)
that are in the sql driver file.

Maybe, i'll send a patch to the dev list when i'll understand well the category
driver.

Johan.