List:       nag
Subject:    [nag] menu.inc and shutdown() problems
From:       "Stan" <stan () smazo ! com>
Date:       2003-01-07 20:17:31

Hello All,

I am a Horde newbie and have searched all the archives but can't find  a
clue as to what is wrong with my nag setup.

The following error appears at the top of every nag page::

    Notice: Undefined index: enabled in G:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\horde\nag\templates\menu\menu.inc on line 19

And the one below only on the options page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: shutdown() in G:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\horde\nag\prefs.php on line 69

Any hints appreciated,

Stan