List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    [mythtv-users] missing dependency
From:       James Abernathy <jfabernathy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-12-13 12:34:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was building mythtv from source (Master) using mythtv-light for x86_64
and the normal ansible installed all dependencies need to build, but when I
went to install the .deb that was created by mythtv-light packaging, I got
a missing dependency of libfftw3-3
I fixed it with:
sudo apt install libfftw3-3