List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] Our of date artwork
From:       Roland Ernst <rcrernst () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-02-28 17:49:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Refreshing artwork is currently not an easy way in mythtv:
See
https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4121

You can use the user-job del_artwork_v4.py
linked from this thread at
https://forum.mythtv.org/download/file.php?id=909

This script should be named 'refresh_artwork.py',
because this is actually what it is doing.