List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] Unavailable decoders: vdpau
From:       Thomas_Börkel <thomas () boerkel ! de>
Date:       2020-08-28 11:13:59

Hi,

Am 28.08.20 um 12:40 schrieb Doug Lytle:

> I'm still on .29 and I don't have experience with Gentoo.

Just now it is fixed. Seems like the Nvidia driver on Gentoo had a problem:
https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers?id=16721b5ac2192d993b6d9c743ce8244f1e90055e

After updating to the newest version that was released these days, it
works fine. :-)

Although other applications (mpv) did not have a VDPAU problem with the
older version.

Thanks,
Thomas