List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    [mythtv-users] plugins not showing up in frontend menu
From:       glen <glenb () glenb ! us>
Date:       2017-04-22 12:37:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am not sure when this started  but I notice that my plugins are no
longer listed in my frontend information center menu. Also under
settings the category info center settings is no longer there either. I
use mythweather and mythnetvision.

If this is a database problem if someone knows what tables need to be
adjusted that would be appreciated as well as any other way to fix
this. I am on current packages from arch linux.

thanks for any help