List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] mythvidexport.py and 0.26
From:       David Larson <larson9000 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-08-29 19:05:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I ran across this thread after encountering the same problem, even with the
latest version of myth.  What I found was a disconnect between "starttime"
and "startts".  When looking into recordings, many times these values are
the same, and therefore sometimes my invokation of export was working ...
but not always.  In cases where it did not work, my recordings had the
"start early" option set, which then meant that startts was different.  It
turns out that the mythvidexport.py script really wants the "startts" value
(the command line option is perhaps inconveniently named for situations
like this).  Now my export scripts work like a champ when they are run from
the command-line (instead of by job-id).

I hope this helps someone else fighting the same issue.