List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] Wiki on MythVideo lacks tag/variable defs
From:       Neil Salstrom <salstrom () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-27 13:59:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Sep 27, 2012 4:27 AM, "Ben Kamen" <bkamen@benjammin.net> wrote:
> I figured just getting Xine working like before would have been easier.
>
> The internal player runs, but the video is garbled. (odd vertical
 entities, but not what I would call full stripes)

> This only happens for ISO's (not mpegs or AVI's)
>
> The ISO's are direct conversions of DVD's I own, so they have the full
start-up "menus" that the DVD's would normally display.

> I get none of this with  the internal player.
>
> However, Xine works fine across the network NFS link (or local file as in
the previous life).

> What other information would be helpful for me to provide?
>
>   -Ben

Sorry if this is mis-formatted as I am replying on my phone.

It sounds like your .iso rips are still encrypted.  If I remember correctly
storage groups can't handle encryption.

Maybe try a new rip and make sure it is decrypted in the process.