List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    [mythtv-users] IMDB script, no covers
From:       "Bobby Gill" <bobbygill () rogers ! com>
Date:       2008-12-05 2:42:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Just checking if the final verdict is no more artwork for videos (rechecked
this thread:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/350231?search_string=imdb%20cover;#350231
).

I added some new flicks and tried fetching the metadata in video manager, it
grabbed all info perfectly but no covers so I'm guessing one way but just
checking with the experts...

Thanks
Bob