List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] dvb signal statistics?
From:       Leif Huhn <leif () dkstat ! com>
Date:       2006-11-07 19:03:28

I think it would be a very useful feature.  Sometimes the ATSC
transport streams around here aren't 100% to spec, and sometimes they
are but MythTV corrupts them.

When I get a bad recording I'm left to wonder if my antenna was
positioned poorly, or if there was a problem with the transmission or
MythTV.  With signal statistics I could tell the difference.

Leif