List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] wireless frontend?
From:       "Monkey Pet" <monkeypet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-17 20:29:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I played with 802.11g usb adapters with the xbox frontend and never got it
working properly.  Most of the time the driver would crash after a period of
time.  The driver I used were windows drivers wrapped up in ndiswrapper or
driverloader.  I decided to go with the wired approach and have been happy
ever since.