List:       mythtv-users
Subject:    Re: [mythtv-users] wireless frontend?
From:       "David Whyte" <david.whyte () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-13 11:57:15

On 7/13/06, Phil Thompson <phil@river-bank.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> These made Myth workable for me - I have the backend under the stairs and the
> frontend is a small and silent Hauppage Mvpmc.

I look forward to seeing the 200Mbps ones come to AU.  I need some
networking solution and whilst I would like to do Cat 6 ethernet
throughout, it seems to be very impracticle.  I would love to give
these a go.

Thanks for your feedback.  Perhaps all of the reviews are somewhat
biased.  At least there are some success stories either way.

Cheers,
Whytey